Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: One picture

One picture 28 Mar 2015 04:06 #7645

can say it all. From the locker room after the game. Boy will I miss Norman Powell! Class act, 4 year guy with serious skills and game.

twitter.com/WallySkalij/status/581637166192693249/photo/1

The future is bright for the Bruins. This squad benefited from good coaching and a team that came together at the right time.

For some this season is a failure. To them I say BS. We over-achieved and made the Sweet 16. Only 16 teams in the country get to say that and we earned it. Yes, we had an upset to help us but we also upset our opponent.

I am sure Looney is gone but boy would it be awesome if he came back. Either way with the talent coming in and the existing talent we have a bright future.

I hope our number one recruit, Jaylen Brown, get things squared away. He is a 6'7" small forward and rated the number 2 player in America. If you do not already know he was arrested Friday for "traffic violations". I hope this does not haunt the kid. He now needs to leave his hometown and what better place for a kid to come but LA/Westwood? Good luck Jaylen. '74
The administrator has disabled public write access.

One picture 28 Mar 2015 12:43 #7649

Norman Powell is a class act and he will play somewhere, if not the NBA. You're right B74, UCLA is a well coached team. They were better than at the end of the season than they were at the beginning. UCLA was a PG away from being elite...
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-
The administrator has disabled public write access.