Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has Cinderella

Has Cinderella 19 Mar 2015 21:41 #7624

loaned UCLA her slippers? Wow, what a game our Bruins played and COACHED today! Fresh legs win games and UCLA kept fresh legs in all day long using their substitutions wisely.
Where are all the Alford haters out there now??? Bryce was lights out and between he and Norman Powell the Bruins did what they had to do to win the game.
Have you ever seen a game where the score is close at halftime turn into a game, like this? UCLA gets out front due to a 1 for 12 shooting display by SMU followed by a 19 to 0 run by SMU. It was unreal to see how quickly a game can change. But Bryce would not allow us to lose.
I also liked what I saw in Hamilton today and Looney is building an NBA resume. I really believe he will benefit by another year at UCLA but the NBA drafts potential like last year with Levine which has turned out to be a brilliant pick. So I fully expect Looney to go pro...but one never knows. According to people I have spoken to he loves college and Westwood so who knows maybe the gods will smile upon UCLA and he stays.
If that happens we will be really good next year.
We needed Looney to rebound the 2nd half and rebound he did. To a tee every player did what he was asked to do. Even Noah Allen took a really good foul towards the end of the game. SMU was shooting terribly from the line and Noah knew it. It paid off with another miss at the lane.
So hats off to this team and staff. Excellent win and a much needed win. So we weren't supposed to get in...lolololololol... we just took out our former coach and a number 6 seed so we proved we belong.
Last but not least the timeout on the second to the last play was a very smart decision. Running the set play made a huge difference and we got the win. Go Bruins! '74
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Has Cinderella 19 Mar 2015 23:09 #7625

Great write-up B74! What a great win! When Bryce plays within himself and doesn't try to Steve Nash it, he is a good player. He's more of a spot up shooter who is deadly. That is his strength and he played to his strengths and that made all the difference! One more win B74 and your prediction of a visit to the sweet 16 will be a reality!
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-

Has Cinderella 19 Mar 2015 23:11 #7626

One more thing B74. I told Lori that foul on inside that prevented two sure points could end up huge. Great observation...
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-