Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rick - do you know this fb player who committed to UCLA?

Rick - do you know this fb player who committed to UCLA? 10 Mar 2015 21:20 #7595

Rick - I've been hearing about this football player who committed to UCLA and I was wondering how good he is?
His name is Ben Kreitenberg and he is a kicker. I have forgotten whether he is in the 2015 or 2016 class. I thought that
UCLA was recruiting JJ Molson as a kicker for 2016? I think Chris Sailer (sp?) ranked Molson as the #2 kicker in the class.
Did UCLA want Ben Kreitenberg just for insurance in case Molson went elsewhere or was injured?
I did a database search at Rivals on Ben Kreitenberg and he is not even in their database. Does that mean he is a walk-on?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rick - do you know this fb player who committed to UCLA? 11 Mar 2015 02:30 #7596

The following is from Chris Sailor, the best PK private coach in Los Angeles and played for UCLA:

"Ben is a phenomenal kicker. He has a big time leg, kicks with great technique, and does his best under pressure. Has all the tools that a big time college kicker needs. Field goals and kickoffs are outstanding. Also shows nice punting ability. A fine young man with a great attitude and work ethic. A bright future awaits Ben. Outstanding prospect! Nice addition for UCLA.!"

Ben kicked at Chaminade and what I saw in him is exactly how how Sailor described him. I'm waiting on hearing if he's a walk-on or a stole kid. He's going to be a walk-on and try to earn the scholie...
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-

Rick - do you know this fb player who committed to UCLA? 11 Mar 2015 07:48 #7597

Thank you, Rick. Is it reasonable to assume that UCLA is still recruiting JJ Molson as a Kicker?
I found a great article on Ben Kreitenberg and his grandfather -
[url=http://]http://www.foxsports.com/west/story/chaminade-record-setter-ben-kreitenberg-kicks-for-grandfather-mike-holocaust-survivor-103014 [/url]

Rick - do you know this fb player who committed to UCLA? 11 Mar 2015 12:57 #7598

it all depends how Kreitenberg performs once he gets to UCLA. If Kreitenberg is worthy of getting a ride then I think he will be UCLA's kicker of the future...
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-