Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help Wanted Defensive Coordinator Experience Preferred But Will Train

Help Wanted Defensive Coordinator Experience Preferred But Will Train 07 Feb 2015 14:46 #7536

Jeff Ulbrich has decided to take his skills to the Atlanta Falcons. In what seems to be an every off season thing for the Bruins, they have a coaching spot to fill. One thing that UCLA head coach Jim Mora has shown since he has been at the helm is he has a very good eye for coaching talent. Whoever gets the job, chances are he will be very good.

Some names being bantered about are Dave Aranda currently Wisconsin's DC. Clancy Pendergast who has a long history of being a DC, most recently SC and Ed Donatell currently Chicago Bears DB coach. Longshot at this time is Rocky Seto.

More on this development as it progresses.
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help Wanted Defensive Coordinator Experience Preferred But Will Train 07 Feb 2015 15:57 #7538

Thanks Rick! One other name I am hearing is.....Ken Norton. Not sure if he would be welcomed with open arms after the way he acted towards UCLA in the past but his name is out there. '74

Help Wanted Defensive Coordinator Experience Preferred But Will Train 07 Feb 2015 18:11 #7542

Ken Norton Jr., was named DC for the Oakland Raiders yesterday...
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-

Help Wanted Defensive Coordinator Experience Preferred But Will Train 07 Feb 2015 20:55 #7543

I have read that Clancy Pendergast does not like to recruit, so, that is why the pro coaching ranks are perfect for him.
Dave Aranda's defense was shredded by Ohio State, but OSU shredded the D of every team.