Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UCLA fb recruiting class rating

UCLA fb recruiting class rating 28 Jan 2015 08:07 #7498

I took a look at the Rivals rating of the recruits - UCLA has an average star rating of 3.59 which is the 7th best in the country. Their overall team ranking is not that good since they only have 17 recruits so far - they are ranked at #18. If they can sign some 4 stars to go along with their 17, both their numbers and their average will go up quickly and they may end up as a top 10 team. Can Mora really afford to sign 25 players? Are there that many current players who think they have to move on to other campuses?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UCLA fb recruiting class rating 28 Jan 2015 15:25 #7499

You never know what the last week of recruiting will bring. There could be flips that open space and there are always guys that they already know will transfer, but if the roster stays status quo they would go over their allowed allotment...
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-

UCLA fb recruiting class rating 29 Jan 2015 00:50 #7500

suc is going to oversign al the sec. They will be "blueshirting" several of the recruits.
So I am expecting that maybe UCLA will do it as well???? '74

UCLA fb recruiting class rating 29 Jan 2015 17:24 #7502

I know one Blue Shirt defensive back Jason Baker (6-1, 182) from Los Angeles (Calif.) Loyola. He has had a history of injuries and that has put a red flag in his recruiting, but he has talent. Most of the Ivy's offered, plus others...
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-