Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just saw a Tweet By Alize Jones has officially de-committed from UCLA

Just saw a Tweet By Alize Jones has officially de-committed from UCLA 15 Jan 2015 19:30 #7467

Said God has other plans for him. I wish him the best..
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just saw a Tweet By Alize Jones has officially de-committed from UCLA 16 Jan 2015 05:54 #7470

It sure was a roller coaster experience trying to follow his recruitment - I think he was in the pocket of ND for a few weeks due to the influence of his good buddy, Nico Fettita (who has an extremely rich father who travels by private jet a lot...)
Do you think UCLA still has a good chance with Chris Clark, 6'6" 245 TE who is rated #1 at the position? I hope so, but, I heard that he really likes that Harbaugh is at UMich. Some fans have criticized Alize Jones for being too delicate in terms of not playing through minor aches and pains. I've never heard that comment about Clark.
Since I'm writing, have you seen the tweet from Wariboko who said that he really likes Ohio State - arrggh! Recruiting is so frustrating.

Just saw a Tweet By Alize Jones has officially de-committed from UCLA 16 Jan 2015 14:55 #7471

I have followed recruiting for over 20 years before it was given the attention that it is given today. Even then it was a roller coaster, but you didn't have has many earlier commits so there weren't a lot of de-commits. I did not see that tweet, but OSU won the first playoff based NC and that means something. Even more when you consider OSU was on their third QB. Don't know if there is another program in the nation that would have accomplished that. It is understandable that OSU receives a boost. We will see all of this plays out!
-John Wooden-

Just saw a Tweet By Alize Jones has officially de-committed from UCLA 19 Jan 2015 11:19 #7472

I wish the kid luck.
UCLA will get Clark who is every bit the tight end Jones is. Do not feel bad we are doing really really well on the recruiting front. '74

Just saw a Tweet By Alize Jones has officially de-committed from UCLA 19 Jan 2015 16:57 #7473

We will see about Clark. Michigan and Jim Harbaugh have a long resume of outstanding TE play. More importantly, SU has at least three TE, maybe four that played for Harbaugh on the farm playing in the NFL. UCLA under Mora, none and that is the obstacle that Mora and staff must overcome...
-John Wooden-