Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bruins Make AP Final Football Top 10

Bruins Make AP Final Football Top 10 13 Jan 2015 15:55 #7459

Final AP Poll, thoughts....
Make each day your masterpiece.
-John Wooden-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bruins Make AP Final Football Top 10 13 Jan 2015 19:01 #7460

Fair ranking, We beat KSU but let them come back so I don't think we should finish higher. The big question for all of us is will Josh Rosen be ready to start this fall? He's clearly our most talented QB with Hundley leaving. I like Neuheisal for being a good practice player and leader but we know his ceiling is very limited. I'd rather play Rosen early and live with a few freshman mistakes than play Neuheisal but have the limited upside.

As for Asanti Woolward, maybe he should be moved to a different position? If he can't beat out Rosen or Jerry this offseason let's try him out at WR or another position.

Bruins Make AP Final Football Top 10 14 Jan 2015 04:13 #7461

I'm looking forward to spring ball to see how things line up at the QB position for pre-season camp...
-John Wooden-

Bruins Make AP Final Football Top 10 14 Jan 2015 10:01 #7462

We are a top ten team...period.

How do we get better????

It is easy cheesy if you watch what Ohio State did.

UCLA will have the same kind of dominant O-Line OSU had if Klemm stays a Bruin. The O-Line for OSU and the D-Line were unstoppable. Folks the title game was real football. It was awesome and Ohio State set the blueprint for us all.

And the best news is we have the talent across both lines to be every bit as good as they are. I used to watch average running backs get a ton of love. Why??? They had a dominant O-Line. Heck, I could run behind the Ohio State line.

deMy thoughts are simple when suc was running the show why was it? Why did Alabama and Auburn win. Ohio State made it easy to see. Have the dominant line and you win. I believe UCLA has done just that. Watch the soon to be juniors and seniors suddenly look unstoppable. Why ? They have matured and grown. They are huge and thanks to Coach Alosi very strong.

We are coming and we will not be stopped. '74

P.S. It looks like our BB team is figuring it out as well!

Bruins Make AP Final Football Top 10 14 Jan 2015 15:34 #7463

Oregon dropped two passes early in the game and were never able to get that relentless energy going and because so it gave Ohio State the belief they could win that game. The only way you beat Ohio State is make them throw the ball, Oregon wasn't able to do that. Even with the turnovers Ohio State had an answer. Elliot was a man and wasn't going to be denied.

Football may be changing, but this fact will always remain. The team that controls the line of scrimmage wins. Pure and simple.
-John Wooden-